Google+ Followers

sábado, 10 de junio de 2017

My future job

My future job
By Sergio.
When I grow up I want to be two things: Author of books and language teacher.
Because because I like to read and I like the language.
When I grow up I will live in Madrid, the country where I was born. My natal country.
When I grow up I will be famous and I will not be rich.
And I will have a son. My friends visit me 2 times a year.

My parents are with me and with the money I earn I will buy a huge house and I will have a new car.
All the people will read my books and this holiday I will write the first one:
An exceptional day.
When I return from school, I will teach him and I will continue to do so when I retire and I will also speak my language as my teacher Miguel does.
Thank you very much and this is the end

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario